Frequently Asked Questions
How do I leave a comment?
1) Zoom to the location of your comment.
2) Place your comment marker by dragging and/or zooming the map to your desired location or by drawing your area-specific comment.
3) Click the green “place marker here” button.
4) Describe your comment in the box and attach a picture if you would like, and provide your name and email before checking the “I agree my comment will be used as indicated in the terms and conditions” box and clicking “submit.”
Can I delete or edit a comment I’ve already submitted?
Unfortunately, no. Once you have submitted a comment, it cannot be edited or deleted, but please feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like us to do it as an administrator!
Am I required to provide my name and email?
Your name and email are required so we can follow up on your input if needed but also to prevent anonymous commenting which can result in inappropriate or skewed feedback. Your name and email will not be displayed with your comment and will only be visible on the backend of the system to the administrators of the site.
I left a comment, but don’t see it on the map anymore. Where is it?
Since this is a public page, our interactive map survey is semi-moderated. It’s possible that your comment was put in a review queue temporarily by the system automatically until an administrator can confirm it does not violate terms or conditions.
How many comments can I leave?
As many as you would like! Tell your friends and neighbors about this fun tool that will provide the planning team valuable insight into the Comprehensive Plan strategies.
Where can I get more information about this project?
Click the "Return" button near the top left of the screen to go back to the project home page to learn more about upcoming events, the project timeline, and visit the Document Library for some additional information.
e Social Pinpoint Mapping Tool you are taken to have accepted these Terms and Conditions set out below.
Welcome to the Woodway Comprehensive Plan Mapping Exercise!
Woodway Foward Comprehensive Plan
Thanks for visiting our map survey! Here are some instructions on how to leave a comment:
1) Zoom to the location of where you want to put a marker.
2) Place your marker by dragging and/or zooming the map to your desired location.
3) Write your comment, and attach a picture if you would like, and provide your name and email before checking the "I agree my comment will be used as indicated in the terms and conditions" box and clicking "submit."